Public Sector Funerals are an organisation who offer support and advice for people who work in public health, specifically Section 46, which is also known as Control of Diseases.
Their goal was simple. Create a website for people involved in this line of work which would establish a support network/community. Users can share ideas, best practices and scenarios with each other. This would involve the creation of an online forum where both NHS and UK Govenment staff can collaborate with one another.
- Logo design and branding.
- Responsive web design.
- Integral forum feature, allowing users to create new posts and discuss existing topics.
- Advanced options for search with adaptive filtering algorithms.
- Notification via email with variable subscription options.
- Call to action pop ups which drive user interaction.
- Automated emails after new events and new articles are posted.
- Booking system for users to register for events or book training days.
- Full CMS (content management system) to make editing every part of the website simple and easy.
- Strict registration policy, allowing only NHS and GOV.UK email accounts to register.
- Comply with the recent GDPR guidelines.
WordPress CMS with bbPress integration for the forum feature.