The Kettlebell Kitchen was Manchester’s first healthy fast food joint. We were close neighbours at one point, and it came as a pleasant surprise when they approached us in July 2018 as long-time fans of their food. They told us how they were let down around by another agency who left them with an incomplete site. We were given the task of building a new website to promote their original restaurant on Great Ancoats Street in Manchester city centre.
- Promotion of the restaurant and their services using static content webpages, blogging and image galleries.
- An online shop feature, so customers can order their meal prep and diet/training plans on a monthly basis.
- WorldPay integration.
- Clothes2order integration to streamline order fulfilment where printing of customised clothing is concerned.
- The addition of Instagram and Twitter social media feeds.
- Their chosen platform was WooCommerce, using WordPress as their their content management system.