We we over the moon when the UK’s largest lifting services company, Ainscough Crane Hire, contacted us to revamp their existing website. Ainscough offers one-off crane hire, full project management or contract lift solutions on every scale with 30 strategic locations spanning the length of the country,
We were contracted by them in late 2015 to redesign and maintain their existing static HTML website, which had started to look dated and wasn’t very mobile device friendly. Their website had over 300 webpages which all needed to be rebuilt by hand, so as you can imagine, it was no easy task.
We were also tasked with creating and managing an active social media presence for the company which has been an overwhelming success. It has helped them triple the amount of leads they receive in just a few months.
- To redesign a large scale website with over 300 webpages, including an active blog feature.
- Develop a Calculator which helps users determine the type of crane they require.
- A focus on lead generation and capture.
- Give the client full control over the website, with the ability to quickly add new cranes to their fleet at the touch of a button.
- Ensure that every webpage is mobile device optimised.
- Creation of a WordPress custom template with CMS.